2018 Triumph STREET CUP
Stock Image: Racing Yellow / Silver Ice
Dec. Incentives already included in sale price. Additional APR incentives upon inquiry, for qualified customers on qualifying units.
Includes complete Vance & Hines Exhaust (Black) Triumph Grips, Triumph Anodized Mirrors, Triumph Anodized Master Cylinder Cup, and FOX Shocks
The Street Cup is a stunning authentic ‘street racer’ born from the stripped back style of the Street Twin and features the Bonneville 900cc high-torque engine - perfectly tuned for blasting around town, or lively ride-outs on twisty B-roads.
With contemporary custom styling, clean lines and minimal bodywork, the Street Cup is brimming with urban sports bike personality and style. Displaying a high level of beautiful distinct detailing and premium finishes, the Street Cup is inspired by the club racing scene and delivers the attitude and style of a club racer for the road.
The Street Cup is available in two exciting two-tone paint schemes. Premium finishes include hand applied coach-lining, pin striped wheels, and unique decals and badges.
- Type: Liquid cooled, 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parallel twin
- Capacity: 900 cc
- Bore Stroke: 84.6 / 80
- Compression: 10.55:1
- Max Power EC: 55 hp (40.5 kW) @ 5,900rpm
- Max Torque EC: 59 ft.-lb. (80 Nm) @ 3,230rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Brushed stainless steel 2 into 2 exhaust system with twin silencers
- Final drive: Chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate assist clutch
- Gearbox: 5-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel cradle
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, tubular steel
- Front Wheels: Cast aluminium alloy multi-spoke 18 x 2.75 in.
- Rear Wheels: Cast aluminium alloy multi-spoke 17 x 4.25 in.
- Front Tires: 100/90-18
- Rear Tires: 150/70-R17
- Front Suspension: KYB 41 mm forks, 120 mm travel
- Rear Suspension: KYB twin shocks with adjustable preload, 120 mm rear wheel travel
- Brakes Front: Single 310 mm floating disc, Nissin2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Brakes Rear: Single 255 mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: Twin instrument pack with analogue speedometer and rev counter, odometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, range to empty indication, service indicator, clock, 2x trip, average & current fuel consumption display, traction control status display, TPMS ready & heated grip ready - controlled by a handlebar mounted scroll button.
- Width Handlebars: 29.1 in. (740mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 43.5 in. (1105mm)
- Seat Height: 30.7 in. (780mm)
- Wheelbase: 56.5 in. (1435mm)
- Rake: 24.3º
- Trail: 3.9 in. (98.7mm)
- Dry Weight: 440 lb. (200kg)
- Tank Capacity: 3.2 gal.
- CO2 figures: EURO 4 Standard: 87.0 g/km
- Engine Type
- 8 valve, SOHC, 270 deg. crank angle parallel twin
- Bore and Stroke
- 84.6 x 80mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Final Drive
- Front Suspension
- KYB 41 mm forks, 120 mm travel
- Rear Suspension
- KYB twin shocks with adjustable preload, 120 mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 310 mm floating disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 255 mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 56.5 in. (1435mm)
- Seat Height
- 30.7 in. (780mm)
- 24.3 deg.
- 3.9 in. (98.7mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.2 gal.
- Dry Weight
- 440 lb. (200kg)
- Racing Yellow / Silver Ice, Jet Black / Silver Ice