2020 Triumph Rocket 3 GT
Call for Price
Silver Ice and Storm Grey
The new Rocket 3 GT delivers astonishing performance and presence, incredible comfort, laid-back cruiser riding attitude, supreme touring capability, all while heralding the genesis of a new motorcycle legend.
This is an all-new class-creating riding experience, with the largest engine capacity ever seen on a production motorcycle and unparalleled world-leading torque figures that are an amazing 71% higher than the closest competition. An incredibly flat, rich torque curve reaches its peak at 4,000 rpm and holds maximum torque all the way through the mid-range to deliver effortless acceleration and response in any gear.
Peak power is 164 HP at 6,000 rpm (11% up on the previous generation), so the new Rocket 3 offers a thrilling ride with more power from a low 3,500 rpm and all the way up to a new higher redline of 7,000 rpm. It also features the most advanced technology and highest level of specification ever seen on a Rocket.
All these attributes contribute to the new Rocket 3 GT's sublime touring capability and comfort for every day, any gear, easy riding. As a pure Triumph original, the new Rocket 3 GT is the pinnacle in style, muscular presence and finish... and you can further enhance this incredible ride with over 50 new custom Rocket 3 accessories adding even more style, practicality and touring capability.
- The All-New Rocket 3 GT Engine: The Rocket 3's 2,500cc triple is the world's largest production motorcycle engine and is optimised to deliver 18kg mass savings over the previous Rocket generation, for thrilling performance and all-day, any gear, effortless touring capability.
- Rocket 3 GT Incredible Acceleration & Torque: With 221 Nm of peak torque, the Rocket 3 GT is the ultimate muscle roadster built to go even further, and tour with even more comfort. This is the world's highest torque of any production motorcycle, delivered across the entire rev range in one smooth and seamless flow.
- Signature Twin LED Headlight: The Rocket 3 GT's all-new signature twin LED headlight has beautiful Triumph maker's mark triangle branding and DRL (Daytime Running Light) where allowed.
- Intricate 20-Spoke Wheels: All-new 20-spoke wheels with a 17" x 3.5" front and 16" x 3.5" rear are made of lightweight cast aluminum in a contemporary design with exposed machining on both the rim and spokes.
- Torque Assist Hydraulic Clutch: Lighter clutch action reduces clutch lever effort to deliver more rider comfort and control.
- Comfortable Tailored Pillion & Rider Seats: The Rocket 3 GT's sculpted touring rider and pillion saddle setup delivers a clean, flowing line across the bike. It comes with cast aluminum finishers underneath the rider seat, which is set at a low 29.52 inches for easy accessibility and optimum control.
- Height Adjustable Pillion Backrest: Enhancing its touring capability even further, the Rocket 3 GT also benefits from a height adjustable brushed aluminum pillion backrest as standard.
- Extended Fly Screen: For improved wind protection and enhanced touring capability, the Rocket 3 GT is equipped with an extended fly screen as standard.
- Heated Grips: Fitted as standard to the Rocket 3 GT, heated grips are activated by pushing the heated grip button on the left hand grip. There are two heat modes, which are conveniently indicated on the TFT instrument display.
- Adjustable Ergonomics: Designed with ergonomics to deliver maximum comfort and accommodate every rider, the Rocket 3 GT offers feet forward foot controls with three horizontal position settings for rider preference and an adjustable pillion backrest for pillion convenience.
- Stylish Internally Wired Handlebars: The Rocket 3 GT's touring-style handlebars deliver a unique muscular feel and commanding riding position.
- Class-Defining Finish & Detailing: Enhancing the Rocket 3 GT's incredible aesthetics are a host of premium details including a muscular sculpted gas tank featuring central recess, brushed stainless steel tank strap with Monza-style cap, brushed aluminum airbox cover, and brushed aluminum Monza-style coolant and oil caps.
- Hidden Folding Footrests: The unique fully foldaway pillion footrests can be hidden from view when not in use, to further enhance the Rocket 3 GT's clean, minimal rear end.
- Five-Gallon Gas Tank: At five gallons, the Rocket 3 GT has a large tank capacity for great touring capability.
- Two Beautiful Color Options: The Rocket 3 GT is available in Phantom Black or two-tone Silver Ice & Storm Grey color options.
- Type: Inline 3-cylinder, water-cooled, DOHC
- Capacity: 2458 cc
- Bore: 110.2
- Stroke: 85.9
- Compression: 10.8:1
- Max Power EC: 165 HP (123 kW) @ 6,000rpm
- Max Torque EC: 163 LB-FT @ 4,000rpm
- System: Ride-by-Wire, fuel injected
- Exhaust: Stainless 3-into-1 headers with 3 exit silencer / CAT box
- Final Drive: Shaft, bevel box
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate hydraulically operated, torque assist
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Full aluminium frame
- Swingarm: Single-sided, cast aluminium
- Front Wheel: 17 x 3.5in cast aluminium
- Rear Wheel: 16 x 7.5in cast aluminium
- Front Tire: 150/80 R17 V
- Rear Tire: 240/50 R16 V
- Front Suspension: Showa 47mm upside-down 1 1 cartridge front forks, compression and rebound adjuster, 4.7in (120mm) travel.
- Rear Suspension: Fully adjustable Showa piggyback reservoir RSU with remote hydraulic preload adjuster, 4.2in (107mm) rear wheel travel.
- Front Brakes: Dual 320mm discs, Brembo M4.30 Stylema® 4-piston radial monobloc calipers, Cornering ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 300mm disc, Brembo M4.32 4-piston monobloc caliper, Cornering ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: TFT multi-functional instrument pack with digital speedometer, trip computer, digital tachometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, service indicator, ambient temperature, clock and rider modes (Rain/Road/Sport/Rider-configurable) - Triumph TFT Connectivity System can be added with accessory fitted Bluetooth module
- Width Handlebars: 34.8in (886mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 42in (1066 mm)
- Seat Height: 29.5in (750mm)
- Wheelbase: 66in (1677mm)
- Rake: 27.9 º
- Trail: 5.3in (134.9mm)
- Dry Weight: 648.2lb (294kg)
- Tank Capacity: 4.8 US gal
- Engine Type
- Inline 3-cylinder, water-cooled, DOHC
- 2458 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 110.2mm x 85.9mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Ride-by-Wire, fuel injected
- Final Drive
- Shaft, bevel box
- Front Suspension
- Showa 47mm upside-down 1 1 cartridge front forks, compression and rebound adjuster, 4.7 in. (120mm) travel.
- Rear Suspension
- Fully adjustable Showa piggyback reservoir RSU with remote hydraulic preload adjuster, 4.2 in. (107mm) rear wheel travel.
- Front Brakes
- Dual 320mm discs, Brembo M4.30 Stylema® 4-piston radial monobloc calipers, Cornering ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 300mm disc, Brembo M4.32 4-piston monobloc caliper, Cornering ABS
- Front Tire
- 150/80 R17 V
- Rear Tire
- 240/50 R16 V
- 66 in. (1677mm)
- Seat Height
- 29.5 in. (750mm)
- 27.9 deg.
- 5.3 in. (134.9mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.8 US gal.
- Dry Weight
- 648.2 lb. (294kg)
- Phantom Black, Silver Ice and Storm Grey