2019 Triumph Bonneville Bobber
A genuine modern classic motorcycle, the Bonneville Bobber perfectly encapsulates the distinctive styling principles, muscular stance, and purposeful engineering attitude of a true British icon.
Perfectly integrating all the hallmark features of a bobber with beautiful detailing, premium finishes and that iconic silhouette. Adding to the stylish look are Bobber-unique bar end mirrors, handlebar risers, gloss black bullet indicators, branded locking fuel cap, and classically-styled twin throttle bodies for minimalistic, stripped back styling, muscular stance and purposeful presence.
This stunning thoroughbred custom classic is the fastest-selling motorcycle in Triumph’s history. The Bobber enjoys peerless authenticity because it’s a genuine factory custom, iconic and authentic, with beautifully styled minimalism, unparalleled heritage, attitude and desirability for an addictive ride that, once it has you, will never let you go.
- Category defining capability, control and comfort: A unique chassis, suspension and frame, that works alongside the rider-focused technology to deliver a supremely confident, dynamic and comfortable Bobber ride – without compromise.
- Innovative and elegant engineering: A first-in-class adjustable riding position includes floating aluminium single seat pan, distinctive ‘swing cage’ with hard tail styling, monoshock suspension, and ‘clean line’ hidden technology.
- Thrilling hot rod ride and sound: Category leading torque and power (low-down and across the mid-range) for a thrilling hot rod ride. Short slash-cut twin silencers deliver the Bobber’s distinctive deep, raw British soundtrack.
- ABS & Switchable Traction Control: The Bobber incorporates an ABS and switchable traction control system that optimises the delivery of torque when traction is compromised to maximise rider safety and control.
- Floating Aluminium Single Seat Pan: Distinctive, floating aluminium single seat pan with cantilever support arm and seat profile ergonomically optimised and sculpted for comfort, with a beautifully stitched deep foam pad and finished with Triumph branding detail.
- Swing Cage and Suspension: A sublime black powder coated ‘cage’ swinging arm brings the distinctive Bobber ‘hard-tail’ look, fitted with paddock stand bobbin mounts. the under-seat monoshock rear suspension delivers superior performance and comfort.
- Ride-By-Wire: The latest generation ride-by-wire system brings an enhanced level of control to the Bonneville Bobber, with minimal visual impact.
- Liquid Cooling: The modern liquid cooling system provides clean fuel-efficient riding, better fuel economy and a high first major service interval of 10,000 miles.
- Riding Modes: The Bobber has two category leading selectable riding modes, linked to the ride-by-wire system - ‘Road’ and ‘Rain’ for greater control and safety. the two dedicated throttle maps are selected via the handlebar-mounted switch gear.
- First-In-Class Adjustable Riding Position: First-in-class adjustable riding position to suit the size and riding style of the rider, allowing you to tailor the seat position for a dynamic ‘up and forward’ ride, or a ‘down and back’ more traditional Bobber stance.
- Torque-Assist Clutch: The torque-assist clutch system brings a light touch and feel to the clutch control of the Bobber, helping reduce clutch lever effort for the rider, making it easier to ride for longer.
- LED Lighting: The Bobber's LED rear light, indicators and number plate light are incorporated in keeping with its minimalistic look to provide a distinctive light pattern and greater power efficiency for long-term durability. the Bobber Black also features a full LED headlight with daytime running light. Local restrictions may apply.
- Feature Packed Single Clock: The Bobber has a stylish feature-packed single clock with a beautiful machined dial face, neatly housing a digital menu system, accessed by a handlebar mounted scroll button.
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parallel-twin
- Capacity: 1200 cc
- Bore: 97.6 mm
- Stroke: 80 mm
- Compression: 10.0:1
- Max Power EC: 77PS / 76bhp (57kW) @ 6,100rpm
- Max Torque EC: 106Nm @ 4,000rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Brushed stainless steel 2 into 2 twin-skin exhaust system with twin brushed silencers
- Final Drive: Chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate assist clutch
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel cradle
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, tubular steel
- Front Wheel: 32-spoke, 19 x 2.5 in
- Rear Wheel: 32-spoke,16 x 3.5 in
- Front Tyre: 100/90-19
- Rear Tyre: 150/80 R16
- Front Suspension: KYB 41mm forks, 90mm travel
- Rear Suspension: KYB mono-shock with linkage, 77mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes: Single 310mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 255mm disc, Nissin single piston floating caliper, ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: LCD multi-functional instrument pack with analogue speedometer, odometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, range to empty indication, service indicator, clock, 2x trip, average & current fuel consumption display, traction control status display, Cruise control & heated grip ready - controlled by a handlebar mounted scroll button.
- Width Handlebars: 800
- Height Without Mirror: 1025
- Seat Height: 690
- Wheelbase: 1510
- Rake: 25.8 º
- Trail: 87.9
- Dry Weight: 228
- Tank Capacity: 9
- Fuel Consumption: 4.1 l/100 km (69 MPG)
- CO2 Figures: EURO 4 Standard: 98 g/km
- Engine Type
- 8 valve, SOHC, 270 deg. crank angle parallel-twin
- 1200 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 97.6 x 80 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Final Drive
- Front Suspension
- KYB 41mm forks, 90mm travel
- Rear Suspension
- KYB mono-shock with linkage, 77mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 310mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 255mm disc, Nissin single piston floating caliper, ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 150/80 R16
- Seat Height
- 25.8 deg.
- Fuel Capacity
- 9 L
- 4.1 L/100 km (69 mpg)
- Dry Weight
- 228 kg
- Jet Black