2019 BMW G 310 GS - Pearl White Metallic
Call for Price
Pearl White Metallic
The BMW G 310 GS.
Be spontaneous, break the routine, and make everyday life into an adventure. Whether it's your daily commute to work in the city, a trip through the countryside, or through forest trails and rough roads, the G 310 GS promises pure riding joy for everyone. It carries you through the urban jungle and allows you to take on any challenge with precision and confidence. With this machine, adventures don't have to be big to be unforgettable. What matters is that you experience them every day.
- Gold-anodized upside-down fork: Stable upside-down fork with 41mm inner diameter. Enables accurate, precise and outstanding controllability during steering.
- GS snout: Unmistakably a GS and part of the typical flyline.
- Windscreen: The windscreen completes the appearance of the front- dynamic, modern, unmistakable - it's simply a GS.
- Suspension elements: The accomplished spring and damper tuning ensures not only high riding comfort, but also increased stability and safety on every journey.
- Gold brake calipers: Deliver an impressive touch and feature ABS for outstanding power and safety.
- Low-wearing standard tires: The diverse Metzeler Tourance tires roll optimally on a wide range of surfaces.
- Innovative one-cylinder four-stroke engine: Provides the required power and acceleration for every adventure.
- GS ergonomics: Relaxed and stress-free riding thanks to the typical GS seat position.
- Type: Liquid-cooled, single-cylinder 4-stroke engine, four valves, two overhead camshafts and finger followers, wet sump lubrication
- Bore x stroke: 80 mm x 62.1 mm
- Capacity: 313 cc
- Rated output: 34 hp (25 kW) at 9,500 rpm
- Max. torque: 21 lb-ft (28 Nm) at 7,500 rpm
- Compression ratio: 10.6 : 1
- Mixture control / engine management: Electronic fuel injection
- Emission control: Closed-loop 3-way catalytic converter, emission standard EU-4
- Maximum speed: 89 mph
- Fuel consumption: 71 mpg (WMTC)
- Fuel type: Premium Unleaded
- Alternator: Three-phase 308 W generator
- Battery: 12 V / 8 Ah, maintenance-free
- Clutch: Multi-plate wet clutch, mechanically operated
- Gearbox: Constant-mesh 6-speed gearbox, integrated in motor housing
- Drive: Chain drive
- Frame: Tubular steel frame with bolted rear frame
- Front wheel location / suspension: Upside down fork, Ø 41 mm
- Rear wheel location / suspension: Solid die-cast aluminum swingarm, directly hinged monoshock, adjustable preload
- Suspension travel front / rear: 7.1" / 7.1" (180 mm / 180 mm)
- Wheelbase: 55.9" (1,420 mm)
- Castor: 3.9" (98 mm)
- Steering head angle: 63.3°
- Wheels: Cast aluminum wheels
- Rim, front: 2.50 x 19"
- Rim, rear: 4.0 x 17"
- Tires, front: 110/80 R 19
- Tires, rear: 150/70 R 17
- Brake, front: Single disc 300 mm, 4-piston front caliper
- Brake, rear: Single disc, 240 mm single-piston rear caliper
- ABS: BMW Motorrad ABS
- Length: 81.8" (2,075 mm)
- Width (incl. mirrors): 34.7" (880 mm)
- Height (excl. mirrors): 48.5" (1,230 mm)
- Seat height, unladen weight: High Seat: 33.5", Standard Seat: 32.9", Low Seat: 32.3"
- Inner leg curve, unladen weight: High Seat: 74.8", Standard Seat: 73.6", Low Seat: 72.4"
- Unladen weight, road ready, fully fueled: 374 lbs (169.5 kg)
- Permitted total weight: 761 lbs (345 kg)
- Payload (with standard equipment): 387 lbs (175.5 kg)
- Usable tank volume: 2.9 gal (11 l)
- Reserve: Approx. 0.3 gal (1 l)
- 19" Front Wheel
- Adjustable Rear Suspension Spring Preload
- Luggage Rack
- LED Tail Light
- Smoked Grey Turn Signal Lenses
- Upside-Down Forks
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder 4-stroke engine
- 313 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 80 mm x 62.1 mm
- Compression Ratio
- 10.6 : 1
- Constant-mesh 6-speed gearbox, integrated in motor housing
- Final Drive
- Chain drive
- Front Suspension
- Upside down fork, Ø 41 mm
- Rear Suspension
- Solid die-cast aluminum swingarm, directly hinged monoshock, adjustable preload
- Front Brakes
- Single disc 300 mm, 4-piston front caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Single disc, 240 mm single-piston rear caliper
- Front Tire
- 110/80 R 19
- Rear Tire
- 150/70 R 17
- 55.9 in. (1,420 mm)
- Seat Height
- High Seat: 33.5 in., Standard Seat: 32.9 in., Low Seat: 32.3 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.9 gal. (11 L)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 374 lb. (169.5 kg)
- Pearl White Metallic