2019 BMW F750GS
The BMW F 750 GS.
THE BEGINNING OF SOMETHING NEW.
It keeps your engine running, every day. Your heart beats to the rhythm of the BMW F 750 GS. It's your ticket to the adventure because with the balanced Enduro all-rounder, you will master all paths, regardless of the road surface and expand your horizons - because you want more. The F 750 GS gives you more power, more comfort, more spirit of GS. Feel the strong-charactered engine and enjoy the ease of handling of the F 750 GS. While you're off discovering the world, you have the bike with the automatic stability control (ASC) and the ABS safely under control. Plus with the ex factory option Connectivity, the 6.5 inch TFT-display shows you among other things which junction you have to turn off at or who is calling you. Clear and concise - without distracting you from the road. The entry into your next experience is - also thanks to the low seat height - easier than ever before.
- New engine concept: The zippy in-line twin-cylinder with 57 kW (77 HP) sends enough power to the rear wheel.
- Chassis and suspension: Everything new - the deep-drawn steel weighbridge frames, the spring elements and of course the optional Dynamic ESA for an optional setup of the chassis.
- Coupling force: The slipper clutch makes sure of giving you more control and improved rideability.
- On-board computer: As standard: the on-board computer shows you the most important data at a glance.
- ASC as standard, riding modes: Electronic aids: the ASC (Automatic Stability Control) regulates the power transmission, while the standard Road and Rain riding modes regulate the throttle response.
- Connectivity with TFT-display & multi-controller (SA): Connectivity (SA): you can connect the smartphone to the bike via Bluetooth and activate a wide range of functions using the multi-controller on the handlebars. The optional 6.5 inch TFT-display shows you everything about your motorcycle.
- Extensive equipment range: Typical GS: the equipment range is extensive and always appropriate.
- GS style and design: The look and feel of the F 750 GS fits perfectly with the GS family.
- Type: Water-cooled 4-stroke in-line two-cylinder engine, four valves per cylinder, two overhead camshafts, dry sump lubrication
- Bore / stroke: 84 mm x 77 mm
- Capacity: 853 cc
- Rated output: 57 kW (77 hp) at 7,500 rpm
- Max. torque: 83 Nm at 6,000 rpm
- Compression ratio: 12.7 : 1
- Mixture control: Electronic injection
- Emission control: Closed-loop 3-way catalytic converter, emission standard EU-4
- Maximum speed: 190 km/h
- Fuel consumption per 100 km based on WMTC: 4.1 l
- Fuel type: Unleaded regular, minimum octane number 91 (RON)
- Alternator: Permanent magnetic alternator 416 W (nominal power)
- Battery: 12 V / 10 Ah, maintenance-free
- Clutch: Multiple-disc wet clutch (anti hopping), mechanically operated
- Gearbox: Constant mesh 6-speed gearbox integrated in crankcase
- Drive: Endless O-ring chain with shock damping in rear wheel hub
- Frame: Bridge-type frame, steel shell construction
- Front wheel location / suspension: Telescopic fork, Ø 41 mm
- Rear wheel location / suspension: Cast aluminium dual swing arm, central spring strut, spring pre-load hydraulically adjustable, rebound damping adjustable
- Suspension travel, front / rear: 151 mm / 177 mm (OE: suspension lowering kit 131 mm / 157 mm)
- Wheelbase: 1,559 mm
- Castor: 104.5 mm
- Steering head angle: 63°
- Wheels: Cast aluminium wheels
- Rim, front: 2.50 x 19"
- Rim, rear: 4.25 x 17"
- Tire, front: 110/80 R19
- Tire, rear: 150/70 R17
- Brake, front: Dual disc brake, floating brake discs, Ø 305 mm, double-piston floating caliper
- Brake, rear: Single disc brake, Ø 265 mm, single-piston floating caliper
- ABS: BMW Motorrad ABS (disengageable)
- Seat height: 815 mm (OE suspension lowering kit: 770 mm, OE low seat: 790 mm, OE comfort seat: 830 mm)
- Inner leg curve: 1,830 mm (OE suspension lowering kit: 1,750 mm, OE low seat: 1,790 mm, OE comfort seat: 1,870 mm)
- Usable tank volume: 15 l
- Reserve: Approx. 3.5 l
- Length: 2,255 mm
- Height (excl. mirrors): 1,225 mm
- Width (incl. mirrors): 922 mm
- Unladen weight, road ready, fully fuelled: 224 kg 1)
- Permitted total weight: 440 kg
- Payload (with standard equipment): 216 kg
- BMW Motorrad ABS
- ASC (Automatic Stability Control)
- Riding modes (Rain & Road)
- On-board computer Pro
- LED tail light
- 12 V power socket
- Adjustable handbrake lever and clutch lever
- Heated grips
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke in-line two-cylinder engine
- 853 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 84 mm x 77 mm
- Compression Ratio
- 12.7 : 1
- Constant mesh 6-speed gearbox integrated in crankcase
- Final Drive
- Endless O-ring chain with shock damping in rear wheel hub
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic fork, Ø 41 mm
- Rear Suspension
- Cast aluminium dual swing arm, central spring strut, spring pre-load hydraulically adjustable, rebound damping adjustable
- Front Brakes
- Dual disc brake, floating brake discs, Ø 305 mm, double-piston floating caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Single disc brake, Ø 265 mm, single-piston floating caliper
- Front Tire
- 110/80 R19
- Rear Tire
- 150/70 R17
- 1,559 mm
- Seat Height
- 815 mm
- Fuel Capacity
- 15 L
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 224 kg