2018 Triumph TIGER 800XRT
2018 Triumph Tiger 800 XRt in Silver Ice (1)
Dec. Incentives already included in sale price. Additional APR incentives upon inquiry, for qualified customers on qualifying units.
The top specification new Tiger 800 XRT offers superior on-road adventures for those who want to take on the world’s highways and explore off the beaten track.
The XRT is a ride which mixes premium comfort and all-out adventure, with a smooth delivery and confidence-inducing capability. As you would expect with the top of the range model, it comes fully loaded with a more responsive Triumph 800 Triple engine, a lighter exhaust system, new full-colour TFT instruments and backlit switchgear, new five-position screen, five riding modes, and many more features that make the new Tiger 800 XRT the best of its generation in every way.
New Showa adjustable suspension, 19-inch aluminium cast front wheel and Metzeler Tourance Next tyres work together with the XRT’s electronic systems, and the heated rider and pillion seats for a totally intuitive and supremely comfortable road ride.
Other standout new features include the shorter ratio first gear for more low-speed traction and instant responsiveness right when you need it most, alongside the Tiger's category-defining core technology and capability set-up, including ride-by-wire throttle and new premium Brembo front braking system.
The new Tiger 800 XRT delivers maximum on-road adventure every day.
- More responsive engine: The thrilling new generation, mass-optimised 800cc Triple engine delivers 95PS and brings with it even more responsiveness and acceleration.
- Shorter ratio first gear: The new shorter ratio first gear delivers enhanced low-speed traction and instant responsiveness right when you need it most, both off-road and on.
- New lighter exhaust: The new lighter exhaust delivers an even better Triple soundtrack.
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- Capacity: 800 cc
- Compression: 11.3:1
- Max Power EC: 95 PS/ 94 bhp (70 kW) @ 9,500 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 79Nm @ 8,050 rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Stainless steel 3 into 1 header system, side mounted stainless steel silencer
- Final drive: O-ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Frame: Tubular steel trellis frame
- Swingarm: Twinsided, cast aluminium alloy
- Front Wheels: Cast aluminium alloy 10-spoke 19 x 2.5 in.
- Rear Wheels: Cast aluminium alloy 10-spoke 17 x 4.25 in.
- Front Tires: 100/90-19
- Rear Tires: 150/70 R17
- Front Suspension: Showa 43 mm upside down forks, with adjustable rebound and compression damping, 180 mm travel
- Rear Suspension: Showa monoshock with hydraulically adjustable preload, 170 mm rear wheel travel
- Brakes Front: Twin 305 mm floating discs, Brembo 2piston sliding calipers, Switchable ABS
- Brakes Rear: Single 255 mm disc, Nissin single piston sliding caliper, Switchable ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: TFT multifunctional instrument pack with digital speedometer, trip computer, digital tachometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, service indicator, ambient temperature, clock and five rider modes (Road/Offroad/Sport/Track/Rider-Customisable).
- Width Handlebars: 795 mm
- Height Without Mirror: 1,350 mm
- Seat Height: 810 - 830 mm
- Wheelbase: 1,530 mm
- Rake: 23.8 º
- Trail: 86.6 mm
- Dry Weight: 202 kg
- Tank Capacity: 19 L
- Adjustable Showa front and rear suspension
- Ergonomically backlit switchcubes and 5 way joystick
- 5 riding modes: Road, Rain, Off-Road, Sport and Rider programmable
- 6 screen styles
- Heated grips and seats
- All LED lighting including headlight, indicators and taillight
- LED auxiliary lighting
- Engine Type
- 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- 800 cc
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- 6 speed
- Final Drive
- O-ring chain
- Front Suspension
- Showa 43 mm upside down forks, with adjustable rebound and compression damping, 180 mm travel
- Rear Suspension
- Showa monoshock with hydraulically adjustable preload, 170 mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes
- Twin 305 mm floating discs, Brembo 2piston sliding calipers, Switchable ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 255 mm disc, Nissin single piston sliding caliper, Switchable ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 150/70 R17
- 1,530 mm
- Seat Height
- 810 - 830 mm
- 23.8 deg.
- 86.6 mm
- Fuel Capacity
- 19 L
- Dry Weight
- 202 kg
- Crystal White, Silver Ice, Matt Cobalt Blue