2018 Triumph TIGER 1200XRT
2018 Triumph Tiger Explorer 1200 XRT in Korosi Red
Dec. Incentives already included in sale price. Additional APR incentives upon inquiry, for qualified customers on qualifying units.
Enjoy that first-class feeling on your travels with the highest-specification ‘fully-loaded’ Tiger 1200 XRT.
This is a motorcycle that's packed with more power, advanced ergonomics and the absolute highest level of state-of-the-art technology ever on a Tiger XR, all to deliver the ultimate road-focused adventure.
In terms of exciting additional features, the XRT stands above all others in the XR range, adding to its existing specification with; adaptive cornering lighting, Triumph Shift Assist, all-LED lighting, titanium and carbon fiber wrapped Arrow silencer, five riding modes to tailor your ride, hill hold, heated grips and seats and an electrically adjustable touring screen.
- Lighter by 11kg: The XRT is an amazing 11kg lighter than its predecessor, transforming its handling and manoeuvrability. This has been achieved through over 100 enhancements across the whole motorcycle including a lighter flywheel, crankshaft, exhaust silencer, and battery.
- More powerful and responsive engine: The new generation, Tiger 1200 XRT engine delivers more peak power 141PS (at 9,350rpm) and maximum torque of 122Nm (at 7,600rpm), for a more immediate power delivery and feel, and even better all day, smooth reliable riding.
- New premium Arrow exhaust: A new premium Arrow silencer reflects the XRT’s top of the range status and delivers an even more thrilling Tiger Triple soundtrack.
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- Capacity: 1,215 cc
- Compression: 11.0:1
- Max Power EC: 139bhp @ 9,350rpm
- Max Torque EC: 122Nm @ 7,600rpm
- System: Ride by Wire, fuel injection
- Exhaust: Stainless steel 3 into 1 header system, side mounted stainless steel silencer
- Final drive: Shaft drive
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate hydraulically operated, torque assist
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel trellis frame
- Swingarm: Single-sided, cast aluminum alloy with shaft drive
- Front Wheels: Cast aluminum alloy 10-spoke 19 x 3.0 in.
- Rear Wheels: Cast aluminum alloy 10-spoke 17 x 4.5 in.
- Front Tires: 120/70 R19
- Rear Tires: 170/60 R17
- Front Suspension: WP 48 mm upside down forks, electronically adjustable damping, 190 mm travel
- Rear Suspension: WP monoshock, electronically adjustable semi-active damping with automatic preload adjustment, 193 mm wheel travel
- Brakes Front: Twin 305 mm floating discs, radially mounted monobloc Brembo 4-piston calipers, switchable ABS
- Brakes Rear: Single 282 mm disc, Nissin 2-piston sliding caliper, switchable ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: TFT multifunctional instrument pack with digital speedometer, trip computer, digital tachometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, service indicator, ambient temperature, clock and 5 rider modes (Rain/Road/Offroad/Sport/Rider).
- Width Handlebars: 930 mm
- Height Without Mirror: 1,540 mm
- Seat Height: 835 - 855 mm
- Wheelbase: 1,520 mm
- Rake: 23.2 º
- Trail: 99.9 mm
- Dry Weight: 535.7 lb.
- Tank Capacity: 5.28 gal.
- Fuel Consumption **: 54.3 mpg
- CO2 figures **: EURO 4 Standard: 122 g/km
- 11kg lighter than previous model
- Triumph Shift Assist
- LED adaptive cornering lighting
- Titanium and carbon fibre wrapped Arrow silencer
- 5 riding modes: Road, Rain, Off-Road, Sport and Rider programmable
- Hill Hold Control
- Heated grips
- Heated rider and pilion seats
- Unique-in-class electrically adjustable touring screen
- LED auxiliary lighting
- Additional 6 TFT styles
- Engine Type
- 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- 1,215 cc
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Ride by Wire, fuel injection
- Final Drive
- Shaft drive
- Front Suspension
- WP 48 mm upside down forks, electronically adjustable damping, 190 mm travel
- Rear Suspension
- WP monoshock, electronically adjustable semi-active damping with automatic preload adjustment, 193 mm wheel travel
- Front Brakes
- Twin 305 mm floating discs, radially mounted monobloc Brembo 4-piston calipers, switchable ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 282 mm disc, Nissin 2-piston sliding caliper, switchable ABS
- Front Tire
- 120/70 R19
- Rear Tire
- 170/60 R17
- 1,520 mm
- Seat Height
- 835 - 855 mm
- 23.2 deg.
- 99.9 mm
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.28 gal.
- Dry Weight
- 535.7 lb.
- Korosi Red, Crystal White