2018 BMW G310GS
2018 BMW G310GS in Pearl White (1)
Watch the on/off-road two up vlog
The BMW G 310 GS. Everyday adventures.
Be spontaneous, break with the routine, make everyday life into your experience. Everyday, the adventure is right outside your front door – make it yours with the G 310 GS. It carries you through the urban jungle, confident and carefree. Whether it's your daily commute to work in the city or a trip through the countryside, forest trails and rough roads – the G 310 GS promises pure riding joy for everyone. In a relaxed and slightly raised sitting position, every challenge can be surveyed perfectly and handled with precision .
With the G 310 GS, adventures don't have to be big to be unforgettable. What matters is that you experience them – every day.
Unmistakeably a GS. Robust. Diverse. And with its typical design, it embodies the famous GS Spirit. The flyline, the protective windscreen and the renowned GS ergonomics guarantee intensive riding enjoyment on any surface. With the fresh and striking colour variations, you will attract everyone's gaze in the urban jungle. High-quality design elements highlight the unmistakable GS look and provide additional protection when you're heading over gravel roads into an adventure.
Light and confident.
Relaxed and stress-free riding is not a problem thanks to the typical GS sitting position. Handlebars, footrests and operating elements are arranged in a balanced way thus making it easily reachable for big and small riders. And a 180 mm spring travel on the rear wheel and the upside-down fork with a 19“ front wheel ensure real riding enjoyment on any surface. The firm steel grille bridge frame also supports the riding stability. The G 310 GS steers easily and precisely through the urban jungle or along forgotten streets to the next adventure – something new every day.
The one-cylinder engine is striking thanks to the cylinder angled to the rear and the cylinder head rotated 180 degrees. The vehicle's centre of gravity is lower due to the unconventional cylinder arrangement and thus heavily concentrated on the front wheel – allowing you to swing the G 310 GS easily and precisely around every corner. Not only on the outside is it unmistakeably a GS, on the inside you'll also find BMW Motorrad expertise and quality. Thanks to the effective combustion and the secondary air system, the G 310 GS complies with the strict Euro IV Standards. At the same time, the special engine configuration ensures a low consumption. 313 ccm and 25 kW / 34 hp at 9,500 RPM guarantee the required power and acceleration.
The G 310 GS – unmatched in what it offers, with a mixture of quality, comfort and dynamics.
Extremely well equipped.
With the G 310 GS, you are choosing quality, reliability and BMW Motorrad standards. A dual-channel ABS and a luggage carrier are included as standard and naturally there's a range of special accessories.
- Type: Water-cooled, single-cylinder 4-stroke engine, four valves, two overhead camshafts and finger followers, wet sump lubrication
- Bore x stroke: 80 mm x 62.1 mm
- Capacity: 313 ccm
- Rated output: 25 kW (34 PS) at 9500 U/min (ECE Version)
- Max. torque: 28 Nm at 7500 U/min
- Compression ratio: 10.6:1
- Mixture control / engine management: Electronic fuel injection, BMS-E2.
- Emission control: Closed-loop 3-way catalytic converter, emission standard EU-4
- Maximum speed: 143 km/h
- Fuel type: Minimum octane rating 91 RON (recommendation EU: 95 RON, recommendation BRA E27)
- Alternator: Alternator 308 W
- Battery: 12 V / 8 Ah, Maintenance free
- Clutch: Multiple-disc clutch in oil bath, mechanically operated
- Gearbox: Synchromesh 6-speed transmision Integrated in the motor housing.
- Drive: Endless Z-ring chain, shock damping in rear wheel hub
- Frame: Tubular steel frame with bolted rear frame.
- Front wheel location / suspension: Upside down fork , Ø 41 mm
- Rear wheel location / suspension: Solid die-cast aluminum swingarm, directly hinged monoshock, adjustable preload
- Suspension travel front / rear: 180 mm / 180 mm
- Wheelbase: 1,420 mm
- Castor: 98 mm
- Steering head angle: 63.3°
- Wheels: Cast aluminium wheels
- Rim, front: 2.50 x 19 in.
- Rim, rear: 4.0 x 17 in.
- Tyres, front: 110/80 R 19
- Tyres, rear: 150/70 R 17
- Brake, front: Single disc, diameter 300 mm, 4-piston fixed caliper, radially bolted
- Brake, rear: Single disc, diameter 240 mm, single-piston floating caliper
- ABS: BMW Motorrad ABS
- Length: 2,075 mm
- Width (incl. mirrors): 880 mm
- Height (excl. mirrors): 1,230 mm
- Seat height, unladen weight: 835 mm (820 mm: Low Seat; 850 mm: Comfort Seat)
- Inner leg curve, unladen weight: 1,870 mm (1,840 mm: Low seat; 1,900 mm: Comfort Seat)
- Unladen weight, road ready, fully fuelled: 169.5 kg
- Permitted total weight: 345 kg
- Payload (with standard equipment): 175.5 kg
- Usable tank volume: 11 L
- Reserve: approx. 1 L
- Engine Type
- Water-cooled, single-cylinder 4-stroke engine, four valves, two overhead camshafts and finger followers, wet sump lubrication
- 313 ccm
- Bore and Stroke
- 80 mm x 62.1 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic fuel injection, BMS-E2
- Synchromesh 6-speed transmision Integrated in the motor housing.
- Final Drive
- Endless Z-ring chain, shock damping in rear wheel hub
- Front Suspension
- Upside down fork , Ø 41 mm
- Rear Suspension
- Solid die-cast aluminum swingarm, directly hinged monoshock, adjustable preload
- Front Brakes
- Single disc, diameter 300 mm, 4-piston fixed caliper, radially bolted
- Rear Brakes
- Single disc, diameter 240 mm, single-piston floating caliper
- Front Tire
- 110/80 R 19
- Rear Tire
- 150/70 R 17
- 1,420 mm
- Seat Height
- 835 mm (820 mm: Low Seat; 850 mm: Comfort Seat)
- Fuel Capacity
- 11 L
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 169.5 kg
- Racing Red, Cosmic Black, Pearl White Metallic