2017 Triumph BONNEVILLE T100
2017 Triumph Bonneville T-100 in Jet Black (1)
Dec. Incentives already included in sale price. Additional APR incentives upon inquiry, for qualified customers on qualifying units.
The new Bonneville T100 is inspired by the legendary ‘59 Bonneville and has been beautifully designed to incorporate many of the original’s iconic features. The T100 has a wealth of quality finishes, including high-value brushed aluminium engine covers and classic unique bolt-on Triumph badges. Powered by a high-torque 900cc engine the T100 is available to own in three stylish, contemporary colours.
- Type: Liquid cooled, 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parallel twin
- Capacity: 900cc
- Bore Stroke: 3.3 (84.6) / 3.1 (80mm)
- Compression: 10.55:1
- Max Power EC: 55 PS / 54 bhp (40.5 kW) @ 5,900 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 80 Nm @ 3,230 rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Brushed stainless steel 2 into 2 exhaust system with twin silencers
- Final drive: Chain (DID 520 VP2)
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate assist clutch
- Gearbox: 5-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel twin cradle
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, tubular steel
- Front Wheels: Wire 32-spoke – Steel Rims. 18 x 2.75 in.
- Rear Wheels: Wire 32-spoke – Steel Rims. 17 x 4.25 in.
- Front Tires: 100/90-18
- Rear Tires: 150/70-R17
- Front Suspension: KYB 41 mm forks, 120 mm travel
- Rear Suspension: KYB twin shocks with adjustable preload, 120 mm rear wheel travel
- Brakes Front: Single 310 mm floating disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Brakes Rear: Single 255 mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: LCD multi-functional instrument pack with analogue speedometer, analogue tachometer, odometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, range to empty indication, service indicator, clock, 2x trip, average & current fuel consumption display, traction control status display, throttle mode status display, heated grip status (accessory) and cruise control ready - controlled by a handlebar mounted scroll button (accessory).
- Width Handlebars: 28.1 in. (715mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 43.3 in. (1100mm)
- Seat Height: 31.1 in. (790mm)
- Wheelbase: 57.1 in. (1450mm)
- Rake: 25.5º
- Trail: 4.1 in. (104mm)
- Dry Weight: 470 lb. (213kg)
- Tank Capacity: 3.8 gal.
- Fuel Consumption **: 3.83l/100km (74mpg)
- CO2 figures **: EURO 4 Standard: 89g/km
- Engine Type
- 8 valve, SOHC, 270 deg. crank angle parallel twin
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.3 x 3.1 in. (84.6 x 80mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Final Drive
- Chain (DID 520 VP2)
- Front Suspension
- KYB 41 mm forks, 120 mm travel
- Rear Suspension
- KYB twin shocks with adjustable preload, 120 mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 310 mm floating disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 255 mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 57.1 in. (1450mm)
- Seat Height
- 31.1 in. (790mm)
- 25.5 deg.
- 4.1 in. (104mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.8 gal.
- 74 mpg (3.83 l/100km)
- Dry Weight
- 470 lb. (213kg)
- Jet Black