2017 Triumph BONNEVILLE T100
Dec. Incentives already included in sale price. Additional APR incentives upon inquiry, for qualified customers on qualifying units.
The new Bonneville T100 Black is loaded with urban style and attitude. Brimming with sophistication and individuality, the T100 Black takes styling to a whole new level with fully blacked-out high-quality details, including wheel rims, engine finish and beautiful twin skin ‘peashooter’ exhaust in a matt black finish for a truly distinguished look.
- Type: Liquid cooled, 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parallel twin
- Capacity: 900cc
- Bore Stroke: 3.3 (84.6) / 3.1 (80mm)
- Compression: 10.55:1
- Max Power EC: 55Hp (40.5kW) @ 5,900rpm
- Max Torque EC: 59FT-lbs (80Nm) @ 3,230rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Brushed stainless steel 2 into 2 exhaust system with twin silencers
- Final drive: Chain (DID 520 VP2)
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate assist clutch
- Gearbox: 5-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel twin cradle
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, tubular steel
- Front Wheels: Wire 32-spoke – Steel Rims. 18 x 2.75 in.
- Rear Wheels: Wire 32-spoke – Steel Rims. 17 x 4.25 in.
- Front Tires: 100/90-18
- Rear Tires: 150/70-R17
- Front Suspension: KYB 41 mm forks, 120 mm travel
- Rear Suspension: KYB twin shocks with adjustable preload, 120 mm rear wheel travel
- Brakes Front: Single 310 mm floating disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Brakes Rear: Single 255 mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: LCD multi-functional instrument pack with analogue speedometer, analogue tachometer, odometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, range to empty indication, service indicator, clock, 2x trip, average & current fuel consumption display, traction control status display, throttle mode status display, heated grip status (accessory) and cruise control ready - controlled by a handlebar mounted scroll button (accessory).
- Width Handlebars: 28.1 in. (715mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 43.3 in. (1100mm)
- Seat Height: 31.1 in. (790mm)
- Wheelbase: 57.1 in. (1450mm)
- Rake: 25.5º
- Trail: 4.1 in. (104mm)
- Dry Weight: 470 lb. (213kg)
- Tank Capacity: 3.8 gal.
- Fuel Consumption **: 3.83l/100km (74mpg)
- CO2 figures **: EURO 4 Standard: 89g/km
- Engine Type
- 8 valve, SOHC, 270 deg. crank angle parallel twin
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.3 x 3.1 in. (84.6 x 80mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Final Drive
- Chain (DID 520 VP2)
- Front Suspension
- KYB 41 mm forks, 120 mm travel
- Rear Suspension
- KYB twin shocks with adjustable preload, 120 mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 310 mm floating disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 255 mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 57.1 in. (1450mm)
- Seat Height
- 31.1 in. (790mm)
- 25.5 deg.
- 4.1 in. (104mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.8 gal.
- 74 mpg (3.83 l/100km)
- Dry Weight
- 470 lb. (213kg)