2013 BMW F800GS
Call for Price
Stock Image: Cordoba Blue
Challenges? Yes! Compromises? No!
This is the motto of the revised F 800 GS - the sportiest member of the big GS family. The motorcycle continues its longstanding success story, providing impressive versatility both on and off the road: the ultimate versatile enduro machine with sporty genes.
The front section of the body in particular has undergone significant transformation: the new fuel tank trim, intake snorkel, upper mudguard and a new windshield give the bike that extra dash of dynamic performance, reflecting the off-road side of the F 800 GS.
Lowering is now available as an option for the F 800 GS, too. So in conjunction with the low seat, this means it is possible to create a seat height of 32.3 inches.
Meanwhile, ABS as standard, ESA (Electronic Suspension Adjustment) and the optional ASC (traction control) ensure the familiar degree of comfort and the necessary safety.
The F 800 GS comes in three exciting colour variants: Kalamata metallic, Alpine White 3 and Cordoba Blue. From tough and modern to athletic and dynamic - this bike is guaranteed to offer something for everyone.
F 800 GS: on and off-road have never been so close together.
- Type: Water-cooled 4-stroke in-line two-cylinder engine, two valves per cylinder, two overhead camshafts, dry sump lubrication
- Bore x stroke: 82 mm x 75.6 mm
- Capacity: 798 cc
- Rated output: 63 kW (85 hp) at 7,500 rpm
- Max. torque: 61 lb/ft (83 Nm) at 5,750 rpm
- Compression ratio: 12.0 : 1
- Mixture control / engine management: Electroinc intake pipe injection, digital engine management (BMS-K+)
- Emission control: Closed-loop 3-way catalytic converter, emission standard EU-3
- Maximum speed: Over 150 mph (200 km/h)
- Fuel consumption per 100 km at constant 90 km/h: 62 mpg, at a constant 55 mph
- Fuel type: Unleaded super
- Alternator: Three-phase alternator 400 W
- Battery: 12 V / 14 Ah, maintenance-free
- Clutch: Multiple-disc clutch in oil bath, mechanically operated
- Gearbox: Constant mesh 6-speed gearbox integrated into crankcase
- Drive: Endless O-ring chain with shock damping in rear wheel hub
- Frame: Tubular steel space frame, load-bearing engine
- Front wheel location / suspension: Upside-down telescopic fork, Ø 45 mm
- Rear wheel location / suspension: Cast aluminium dual swing arm, WAD strut (travel related damping), spring pre-load hydraulically adjustable (continuously variable) at handwheel, rebound damping adjustable
- Suspension travel front / rear: 9.1/8.5 inches (230 mm/215 mm)
- Wheelbase: 62.1 inches (1,578 mm)
- Castor: 4.6 inches (117 mm)
- Steering head angle: 64 deg.
- Wheels: Wire spoke wheels
- Rim, front: 2.15 x 21 in.
- Rim, rear: 4.25 x 17 in.
- Tires, front: 90/90 - 21 54V
- Tires, rear: 150/70 - 17 69V
- Brake, front: Dual disc, floating brake discs, diameter 300 mm, double-piston floating calipers, ABS
- Brake, rear: Single disc, diameter 265 mm, single-piston floating caliper, ABS
- ABS: Standard
- Length: 91.3 in. (2,320 mm)
- Width (incl. mirrors): 37.2 in. (945 mm)
- Height (excl. mirrors): 53.2 in. (1,350 mm)
- Seat height, unladen weight: 34.6 in. (880 mm) (low seat: 33.5 in. [850 mm], with lowering: 32.3 in. [820 mm], Rallye seat: 36.2 in. [920 mm], comfort seat: 35.2 in. [895 mm])
- Inner leg curve, unladen weight:
- Unladen weight, road ready, fully fuelled: 472 lb. (214 kg)
- Dry weight: 421 lb. (191 kg)
- Permitted total weight: 977 lb. (443 kg)
- Payload (with standard equipment): 505 lb. (229 kg)
- Usable tank volume: 4.2 gal. (16 L)
- Reserve: Approx. 1 gal. (4.0 L)
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke in-line two-cylinder engine, two valves per cylinder, two overhead camshafts, dry sump lubrication
- 798 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 82 mm x 75.6 mm
- Compression Ratio
- 12.0 : 1
- Fuel System
- Electronic intake pipe injection, digital engine management (BMS-K+)
- Front Suspension
- Upside-down telescopic fork, Ø 45 mm
- Rear Suspension
- Cast aluminum dual swing arm, WAD strut (travel related damping), spring pre-load hydraulically adjustable (continuously variable) at handwheel, rebound damping adjustable
- Front Brakes
- Dual disc, floating brake discs, diameter 300 mm, double-piston floating calipers, ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single disc, diameter 265 mm, single-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Front Tire
- 90/90 - 21 54V
- Rear Tire
- 150/70 - 17 69V
- 62.1 in. (1,578 mm)
- Seat Height
- 34.6 in. (880 mm)
- 64 deg.
- 4.6 in. (117 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.2 gal. (16 L)
- 62 mpg, at a constant 55 mph
- Dry Weight
- 421 lb. (191 kg)
- Constant mesh 6-speed gearbox integrated into crankcase
- Final Drive
- Endless O-ring chain with shock damping in rear wheel hub
- Kalamata Metallic, Alpine White 3, Cordoba Blue